Alex and I made it back from our honeymoon in Costa Rica, and had a fantastic time! We snorkeled, went on a zip line, river rafting... you name it, we probably did it (or thought about doing it). However, I must say that one of the highlights was seeing mountain crabs travel through the town to the ocean to mate. We are glad to be back in the states, and are enjoying our last few weeks here. We are currently living in Spokane with my parents, and will be here until August 15th, then we are going to spend some time with Alex's family in Seattle. His brother and sister in-law are going to be taking care of our two rabbits Lionel and Bridgett while we are overseas, and I'll miss watching them hop around my family room. We fly out of Portland August 21st, have a 10 hour flight to Japan, and then it's another 4 hours to Shanghai. Reality is setting in, and whether we're ready or not, this is happening!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!
You're now bloggers. Love you both!
Post a Comment